Substitute Positions

ESU 4 and NCECBVI have immediate openings for substitute paraprofessionals, substitute residential assistants, and substitute teachers. To be considered for a substitute teacher position, you will need to provide a current copy of your Nebraska Teaching Certificate. For both positions, you will be required to submit documents for a background check and verify your employment eligibility. You may fill out the application online or through a pdf application. You may also print either application. Please call the ESU 4 Main Office (402.274.4354 ext. 102) or the NCECBVI main phone number (800.826.4355) with any questions regarding our substitute positions.