ESU 4, representing school districts in Johnson, Nemaha, Otoe, Pawnee, and Richardson Counties, is accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist. ESU 4 offers an outstanding salary and benefit package. For more information regarding this position, please contact Ellen Stokebrand. View the complete job description.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to work nontraditional hours when necessary.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills in a dynamic work environment.
- Specialist degree in Psychology.
- Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate with appropriate endorsement in School Psychology.
- Valid Nebraska driver's license with the ability to drive to meet the requirements of the job.
- Work as a team member with ESU 4 and school district staff.
- Attend local and regional meetings/trainings related to role and responsibility.
- Support ESU 4's mission and vision.
- Serve on the MultiDisciplinary Diagnostic Team (MDT) for all students referred and evaluated for speech/language impairments.
- Evaluate data and develop lessons, strategies, and techniques using research-based practices.
- Maintain a line of communication with the contracting school district, the parents, and ESU 4.
- Collaborate with professionals and agencies to ensure an appropriate individualized education plan for students with disabilities, in accordance with the student's needs as identified by the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT).
- Establish and maintain a data collection and documentation system.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Maintains, organizes, and secures accurate and appropriate educational and professional records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applications will be open until the position is filled. Please send a request to access the application form. Any questions regarding the application process can be directed to: