ESU 4, representing school districts in Johnson, Nemaha, Otoe, Pawnee, and Richardson Counties, is accepting applications for a School Psychologist/School Psychologist Intern. ESU 4 offers an outstanding salary and benefit package. For more information regarding this position, please contact Ellen Stokebrand. View the complete job description.
- Effective interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to work nontraditional hours when necessary.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills in a dynamic work environment.
- Specialist degree in Psychology.
- Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate with appropriate endorsement in School Psychology.
- Valid Nebraska driver's license with the ability to drive to meet the requirements of the job.
- Work as a team member with ESU 4 and school district staff.
- Attend local and regional meetings/trainings related to role and responsibility.
- Support ESU 4's mission and vision.
- Comply with procedures and guidelines of Nebraska Rule 51 and IDEA.
- Provide comprehensive evaluations of individual students with psychological instruments.
- Participate in the MDT process in the determination of eligibility and appropriate assignment of pupils for special education purposes.
- Assist in re-evaluating students and, if requested, the programs success in meeting the needs of all students.
- Serve in a consultative capacity to school personnel regarding psychological implications of special education education practices and curriculum.
- Develop and maintain contact with community agencies and specialists in order to insure that community and school resources complement one another.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Maintains, organizes, and secures accurate and appropriate educational and professional records.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applications will be open until the position is filled. Please send a request to access the application form. Any questions regarding the application process can be directed to: