2021: Advisory Committee
- Committee Members; Purpose
- Educational Service Unit 4 (the "ESU") and its member school districts have mutually agreed that the advisory committee for the ESU shall be composed of the superintendents of schools (or his/her designate) from each Class II and Class III school district within Johnson, Nemaha, Otoe, Pawnee, and Richardson Counties, the administrator of the Nebraska Center for the Education of Children Who are Blind or Visually Impaired, and a representative from the Peru State College Department of Education.
- The advisory committee shall meet at least four times each school year to review the programs and services being conducted by the ESU and to discuss and plan changes and further refinement of the ESU's programs and services. The advisory committee shall provide recommendations and proposals for educational programs and services to the ESU board.
- The advisory committee may accept requests from member school districts for educational programs and services provided by the ESU and propose or recommend to the ESU board that the ESU shall provide such programs or services.
- Board Consideration of Committee Findings
- The ESU board shall give due consideration to all of the advisory committee's recommendations and proposals.
- The ESU board may approve and adopt the advisory committee's recommendations and proposals as the board deems necessary.
Adopted on: March 10, 2008
Revised on: January 8, 2017
Reviewed on: April 11, 2011
Reviewed on: June 14, 2021